0-Net L.L.C. was created in 2011 with the goal to provide home computer repair and small business information technology services.
Many owners do not want to take time from their busy schedules to manage computers and network. They simply want them to work at their peak to maximize employee productivity. Major corporations have the benefit of huge budgets to bring in out of town IT professionals and limitless resources for new equipment; but for the small business those benefits are not possible. The goal of 0-Net is to bring small businesses the IT support they need at a price that will not put the company under. Many home users do not want to be bothered with updating software and installing patches. They simply want to turn on the computer and do what they need to do. 0-Net understands this and we are here to help. 0-Net takes all of the management, updating and regular system maintenance out of your hands so you can focus on what is really important.
0-Net provides services that include but are not limited to:
- Building custom computers, workstations and simple servers for business
- Managing and optimizing existing computers
- Managing and building out network communications
- Assisting small businesses make informed decisions about technology
- Post disaster cleanup and recovery
- Backup Services
- Home computer maintenance, service and repairs
- Custom computer builds
- Network management
- Custom UTM and Routers
- Computer optimization
- Post virus infection and disaster cleanup and recovery